Saturday, June 30, 2012

Visit to the Tokyo City Hall and Edo Tokyo History Museum

Today we took the subway to see the Tokyo City Hall and the observation deck with a high view of the city. It was very beautiful. From there we took the train to the Edo Tokyo Museum.

A cutey on the subway...



A sign posted outside the subway, near the museum...



At the museum, we were special guests and met by scholars who shared the history of Japan and the museum with us. We learned more about how Tokyo became the capital city.

Here is a picture of a copy of the end of war agreement between Japan and the U. S. at the end of WWII...





Today I am going off with Megumi, my wonderful tour guide from my last trip to Japan. We are visiting Kawagoe! I will post more about that when I return!

Location:8丁目,Minato,Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment